Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More New Year’s Resolution thoughts

The General was asked if he had any personal changes in store for ’08. He compared the situation to the NBA’s practice of sending out those points-of-emphasis emails on rule changes.

“I just want them to enforce the ones they have,” he said. “So I’m not going to try to give you any new Avery Johnson Rules, I’m just going to enforce the ones I already have. Like I need to work out more, I need to eat fried shrimp and oysters less. I just want to enforce the ones I already have.”

Josh Howard chimed in with: “Stay healthy, stay out of trouble and win a championship.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm desperately trying to find a definitive answer on crossbaring in the post.

Last year if a guy was crossbarred and put his other hand on the guy it was an automatic foul.

this year I have seen it numerous times, numerous.

Was this a rule change? I can't believe that it is being called so indiscriminantly. I've seen it called once or twice but I just can't figure it out.