Wednesday, October 10, 2007

MC checks in after DWTS

Remember, Mark and Kym are dancing for you guys out there and they appreciate all you’ve done. Keep going to the Dancing with the Stars polls.

We caught up with MC quickly after another successful week. They’re in Round 4 and looking stronger every time out. So far they’ve done the cha-cha, mambo and jive. Prepare for a step back in time with the waltz.

Was the “jive” your favorite dance so far?
It was a fun dance, but practicing it was not easy at all. The key to the dance is what they call “bounce action,” getting your legs up and down very fast. I could do it, but I was scared my hip wasn’t going to like it. I was sore after every practice. And it wasn’t a good sore. But now I have the waltz. I get to channel my inner James Bond.

What are you looking forward to out of the waltz?
Showing my elegant and as Kym would say “proper” side.

Do you have a favorite judge? Feel free to take the fifth.
Joey Crawford.

Ever worry about Kym “revealing” too much in those outfits?
Are you serious?

I think we saw another MJ-tongue-waging moment?
I don’t remember, I have no idea.

No comments: