Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Wishes

Just a sampling of the Holiday sentiments from the Mavs to their fans:

Avery Johnson
“I just wish everyone in the family life can experience a lot of joy.”
“When you talk about celebrating the birth of Christ, for our family this is it.”
“Give more than you receive.”

Dirk Nowitzki
“Just stay positive with us. I hope we’ll get it done this year.”

Jerry Stackhouse
“My Christmas wish for Mavs fans is just to get to games a little earlier and get a little loud. I know we had a good run last year, but don’t get too spoiled.”

Stack sure isn’t. All he wants, and it doesn’t change from year to year, is socks and underwear. He also bought his mom a new washer and dryer. The simple things in life make a difference.

From everyone at Mavs Courtside View (me) and the Mavs family, have the happiest of Holidays.

No comments: