Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Stack's latest mailbag up


Check out Jerry Stackhouse's first installment of his Ask Stack mailbag exclusively at mavs.com. These are questions from you guys out there and Stack took the time to answer all of these today.
Here are the first couple. Enjoy.
Hey Stack, I think you are very talented player and a great leader. If you weren’t a basketball what would you be?
– Oralia, Dallas
I may be a lawyer. I feel I’m good at getting my point across.
Stack, do you all get along as well off the court as you seem to on the court? I have never seen such a classy sports team as the Mavs. You guys seem to have it all together. Peace and love from Florida.
– Sue, Ft. Lauderdale
We are a close group. It’s common to see any combination of players having dinner on the road or even getting together when we’re in Dallas.

No comments: