Friday, November 2, 2007

Dirk re-launches 41FAN.NET

The reigning MVP and six-time NBA All-Star forward Dirk Nowitzki announced today he has re-launched his official website, www.41fan.net, with a brand new design.

“I am very excited about the re-launch of my website,” Nowitzki said. “I love the new look and how the designers put everything together. The site is a great way for me to reach out to all my loyal fans.”

The interactive website features a variety of information about Nowitzki and includes a blog where Dirk himself is able to post entries.

Also, the site will soon include a new community feature where fans will have the possibility to present themselves. In the “41world” section, player profiles and teams can be created to match up against each other in the virtual and real world.

No comments: