Sunday, February 17, 2008

All-Star links: Kidd, NBA Cares & more

Since the wife and I are awaiting the arrival of Son No. 1 any day now -- that's why I'm not in the Big Easy -- I'm following the All-Star festivities from the comfort of my living room and this laptop. Sure, it's not around-the-clock coverage from Bourbon Street, but for someone who's been to plenty of All-Star Games, this ain't a bad place to be right now.

Anyway, I'd thought I'd give you a couple links to pass the time. If you're up on your Mavs, you've probably come across these already. If not, enjoy.

Is there still life in the Jason Kidd trade? Here's the latest from Marc Stein at espn.com.
NBA Cares is doing its part to help rebuild New Orleans. Eddie Sefko, moonlighting from the Morning News, tells us about special rebuilding project. (Dirk Nowitzki was there, too.)

Speaking of Dirk, he reached the finals of the 3-Point Shootout. Who won? NBA.com has the recap.

And then there was Superman. Kneel before Zod? I don't think so. It's all about Dwight Howard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So the Mavericks pave the way for a Kidd,(like a spent gun shell casing that you can not find)reminds of they done deal with Nash's back. Predicting brilliance in the making.This may be the best time to sell the time while their still watching.